Friday, July 27, 2012

Love and the apocalypse.

Today is a very special day.


It is the day that I made the best decision of my entire life. My man and I have been together officially for nine years today. NINE YEARS. Wow. When did I get so old? 


For the most part he is my biggest supporter, unless I get locked into 'work mode' and the whole world starts to tune out a little bit. He doesn't enjoy that so much. :)


I can't express in words my love for this man. What he has given me in our life together, makes me the happiest girl in the world. The term soul mate is so cliche, yet I know that's what he is. Anyone that knows him, knows that he is a pretty weird kid, yet no one REALLY knows. He saves the good stuff for me! I love it. One of my absolute favorite quotes is from Dr. Seuss. I feel he describes it perfectly. 


“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Like I said. Perfect.

We have made it through some pretty hard times together. I wouldn't and couldn't imagine anyone else I would have ever wanted by my side other than him. 

I made him a little something that fits us, and expresses how I feel. 

Happy Anniversary baby. 


No comments:

Post a Comment