Thursday, August 2, 2012

Going going gone.

I can't express to you my level of exhaustion.


I apologize (especially to certain people -you know who you are-) for not having more of a chance to post anything in the past week. It's been very hectic. We found out Monday that we leave Saturday. There are so many little ridiculous details it's making my head spin. 


First off. I must say, I felt pretty special this weekend. A zombie facebook page with over 56,500 followers posted my poster that I made my man for our anniversary. It was shared over 300 times on peoples personal pages. Talk about feeling awesome. 


Unfortunately, I started a few things this weekend, but I won't be able to finish them until late fall. They are going to be packed up next week, shipped, and kept in storage until we get to our next base. I have WAY too much furniture to move, and I'm not quite sure what to do. I didn't realize this whole moving process would go so fast. 


In the meantime I worked on a small table. Here is how it started out...




After a little love and elbow grease, this is what we have! 







Once it was all done I put it next to the blue coffee table I made a few weeks ago. Personally, I think they look awesome together! What do you think?






I have a feeling over the next few months I will be jonesing to do a furniture project. Once we get settled into our 'accommodations', whatever they may be, I will be able to really work on some graphic design work. 


These next couple of weeks are going to be EXTREMELY hectic for me. There is going to be a lot of traveling, inspections, movers, packers, more inspections, driving, then some more driving. Oh did I mention, I will be doing all of this with all three of my little monsters, and not my husband! HA! It will be interesting. Please cross your fingers, say your prayers, wish me luck, send me awesome vibes, ANYTHING! I will need it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment