Sunday, July 15, 2012

Thank you.





*Thank you*


Thank you to all of those who have been spreading the word about Uniquely Refined Designs! It is very appreciated!


And a huge WELCOME to any and all new followers!!! 


I had to come up with a little 'friend' as a little virtual thank you card. If you ask my mom, she will tell you, I am not a very polite girl who tends to give out thank you cards! This is kind of a big deal for me! :) 


There is one more day left in the referral contest! Spread the word my friends! The winner receives a free design of their choice, that will be made just for them. SHARE. SHARE. SHARE. Every single person you know needs something designed! Birth announcements, invitations, business card, stationary, cover photos for small businesses, posters, ads, and the list just goes on, and on, and on. 


I worked on a bunch of random things today. A little design, inspiration hunting, and a some furniture. We also took some time today to make bird houses! The girls have been begging to work on their own furniture, but there is absolutely no room for it right now. I said we could start with something small though, and thats what they chose. It occupied them ALL DAY! It was pretty great!  


One little lady had a tendency to get distracted, play with dinosaurs, and paint this sweet picture. 


I honestly feel that it has been a good day if there is something that has been covered in paint. Today paint has gone on paper, bird houses, a table, splattered on the wall, all over the dining room table, and my hands! Good day indeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment