Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A is for Antelope.

Today has been go, go, go. 

There has been a lot of work going on with this desk of mine, a couple design projects, family life, and dealing with a fun soon-to-be military move. 

I am falling in love with my desk. I really can't wait for it to be all finished. What I am most excited for is this coming fall, when we move to our new base, I get to decorate a new house with new pieces of furniture. Oh the colors.....  I'm very excited. 

Unfortunately, there is no showing how glorious this desk is, until it's finished. 

In the meantime I have been working on a few design projects. 

I have a medical/beauty brochure I'm working on, advertising Botox and a few other similar products. 

Then I designed a poster for my referral contest winner. I think I may have to have one of these printed for my little man too. I think it came out really cute. 



How cute is that.


That's all for today. Time to sleep so I can work just as much tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment