Friday, July 13, 2012

A New Start.

Welcome to my new design page!!! 


I have been pondering getting back into the blog world for a while now. Last year, it just became too overwhelming, while trying to do everything else in life. (Move to a new house, have a baby, you know, the little things in life!)


I have had several people ask me when I would start posting my work again. Well here it is. Friday the 13th. A perfect day to start something great. 


This is going to be my little hub for all of my awesomeness. (At least, what I consider to be awesomeness.) From the graphic design work I do, the art that I feel I need or love, to tutorials, and some amazing furniture I work on! 


To start off, I am trying to build a bit more of an audience; or at least assemble the followers I used to have, and maybe pick up a few along the way. This weekend I am doing a referral contest of Uniquely Refined Designs facebook page! Check it out, send over some people, win some free designs. 


I'm pretty excited to start this new little chapter! I really hope you enjoy it at least half as much as I do! xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment