Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Creatures and cuteness.

Ok, so I didn't get around to pictures of what I finished up yesterday. Sorry. That will come tomorrow.


I just wasn't into furniture today. Today was all about something special. I worked almost every waking minute today. Design, design, design. 


There is something I have talked about wanting to do for a long while now. I'm talking like all the way back to five years ago in design school. Today was the day. Late last night I came up with a quick sketch of what I wanted to do. I spent a while cleaning it all up and making it pretty throughout the day today. 


Here he is....



After he was all done I wanted to try something fun. That 'thing' that I have wanted to do. I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut out a piece of vinyl. I used it as a stencil and made my little man a special little piece of awesomeness. It's not 100%, exactly as to how I wanted it, but I think it's pretty great. Nothing makes it more perfect than being wrapped around a beautiful little man!!! 


Now come on, how great is that!? I am so in love. 

I think I am going to have to do a little bit more homework on screen printing. I love this too much to not do a bunch more!!! 

I hope you love and enjoy even half as much as I do! 



No comments:

Post a Comment