Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hurricane creature.

This has been an interesting week to say the least!!!

We have essentially been trapped in our little apartment for the past four days thanks to Hurricane Isaac. Talk about going a bit stir crazy. 

It has been a bit difficult to work this week. At one point I even wanted to scream a bit. Lately I have been having some technical difficulties with my beautiful laptop. The internal battery won't hold a charge. In other words if the cord gets knocked at all everything will instantly shut off. *Maybe a new one would be a great Christmas present - hint hint my man* Anyway, I had worked sketching for about two hours. I had used some handy dandy duct tape though and finangled (yes, that is a word!) the cord in a way so it wouldn't detach or anything. It was late and I was putting away my drawing tablet then I was going to save what I did. (DUMB DUMB DUMB - ALWAYS continually save your work). Well the tablet hit the side and BAM! Instantly everything was gone. Hours of work down the drain. Wicked sadness. 

Well, between losing power, playing in the rain, and 'bored parties' (thrown by my girls since we were all bored), I was able to take a few hours to put together my newest little guy. I think he is properly named Isaac! 


Also, I want to say a huge WELCOME to all of the newcomers. That also requires a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to refer all those newcomers. It really means a lot, and I appreciate everyone's support more than you know. I do this all because I love it so much, and I am glad there are some people out there that enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment