Thursday, August 23, 2012

Poster love.

Well then. 

Twenty one days without a single post. Shame on me. 

Needless to say our family has been a bit busy. There is nothing more fun and relaxing than moving. HA!

For the next seven weeks or so we are living in a little apartment. This means no furniture work. Sadness. I think I am having withdrawals. I have all of my paints in a big box in the closet here. Movers wont take them, so I had to. Such a tease. 

In the meantime, I have an opportunity to work a bit more on graphic design. I have made a few posters recently and when we finally get to our next duty station and have a house I wan't to put them up in my little mans room. 

Every one of my kiddos has 'their' song. We all sing this, all the time, to my littlest monster. 


I had to make this one, just because rockets are awesome. :)


When my girls walked in the room and saw this, they loved it. However, I was asked, "Mommy, why are you making all these little boy ones? What about one for us?" Therefore, this girl version was made.


Now that life is settling down a bit (for the next several weeks at least), I promise I won't disappear for another twenty one days. 

Also, in the meantime, I am doing a referral contest for Uniquely Refined Designs facebook page. Check out the 'rules' and send everyone you know over that way. The winner will win a FREE (who doesn't love something that's free), 100% custom made design of their choice! 


Until next time....






1 comment:

  1. You make lovely designs, Katie! Your designs are so alive with colors, which makes me wonder what type of printing method you prefer for your projects. Do you go for the traditional offset printing or the flexible digital print? Either way, I know your designs would still look amazing.


    Matthew Reeves

    ReplyDelete